The Ozaukee Master Gardener program provides a variety of opportunities to volunteer in the county.
Services to Adults
- Assist clientele that come into the Extension office for information or make inquiries online
- Answer specific questions from individuals in the county about their horticulture issues
- Help with the design, building or staffing of exhibits, displays, or demonstrations
- Write an article for The Best Dirt, our newsletter
- Give a talk to a garden club, Master Gardener program, or other community group.
Services to Children
- Make a presentation to a 4-H group, Scout group, or other youth organization
- Participate in or organize school activities such as after-school garden clubs, Arbor Day or Earth Day activities
Services to Our Community
- Participate in Arbor Day planting, river bank cleanup, or community weed-out
- Help plant a special display in a local park, garden or public area
Assist with maintenance of annual and perennial beds in a local public garden, church, or other public site.