To get a preview of the plants that will be available for this year’s plant and herb sale, click on the following link:
Keep in mind, on the day of the sale, some plant selections may not be available. In some cases, a similar plant will be substituted.
Are you one of our many members who are digging plants out of your yard to sell at the Kaleidoscope Garden Table? If so, you need labels for your plants. Here is a PDF of the labels that you can print and fill out.
Chair: Jerry Nelson
The Heirloom Plant and Herb Sale is the largest project sponsored by Ozaukee Master Gardener and is our biggest fund raiser.
It takes most all of our members volunteering to make this project a success. The sale happens in May and planning for the next year’s sale starts in August.
Some of the task that our volunteers perform:
- Growing a variety of heirloom tomatoes and vegetables to sell at this event
- Baking cookies, sweet breads, cupcakes, and other goodies to sell at our Refreshment Table
- Distribute flyers to advertise the sale
- Receiving the thousands of herbs, roses, and other plants on the Friday before the sale
- Gathering plants from master gardeners’ gardens to sell at the Kaleidoscope Table
- Helping at the sale: assisting at the plant tables, working the cashiers area, helping customers select the right plants for their gardens
- Helping set up, tear down, and clean up