Co-chairs: Heidi Janous and Jean Schanen
The Membership Committee and Hospitality (sub-committee) helps coordinate reporting of volunteerism to state and encourages retention of members through recognition of achievement and promoting a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Encourage member retention
- Send reminders for members to complete annual education and volunteer hour requirements, turn in a log of those hours, and submit dues by October 1 each year.
- Greet members and guests at monthly membership meetings
- Organize snacks for the monthly membership meetings
- Host Annual Meeting
- Organize potluck dinner
- Graduation of new trainees
- Service awards
- Election of officers
- Organize summer picnic/crawl
Help maintain membership records
- Collect volunteer hour logs from all members, check for accuracy, tally, and send report to state
- Maintain a master distribution list of members “in good standing” (current with dues, education, and volunteer requirements)